Amy you are sooo cute!! I love seeing that pregnant belly grow! I just can't belive you've got 2 in there! I am so glad you took my advice and started a blog - i will read it all the time!
amy, your belly is so cute with 2 human beings growing in there! jeff, your chest hair comes in a close 2nd as cutest thing posted on your blog. :) hope you guys have a great thanksgiving! and thanks for the blog -- i'm with marcie and will read it all the time. :) julie
3 comments:
are you sure you did the math right?
Amy you are sooo cute!! I love seeing that pregnant belly grow! I just can't belive you've got 2 in there! I am so glad you took my advice and started a blog - i will read it all the time!
amy, your belly is so cute with 2 human beings growing in there! jeff, your chest hair comes in a close 2nd as cutest thing posted on your blog. :) hope you guys have a great thanksgiving! and thanks for the blog -- i'm with marcie and will read it all the time. :)
julie
Post a Comment