Marcie suggested I create a blog to post pregnant belly pictures and many of you have been asking to see photos, so here we are. I am not very computer savy and so far this is not too complicated. Hopefully I can figure out how to post pictures. Amy
So, I still don't really like technology...even though I have an ipod, lap top computer, digital camera, and finally, last year, a cell phone! I guess now I'm going crazy having a facebook page and now a blog?! Anyway, I'm excited to be able to communicate with all of our family and friends. I share Amy's sentiment, hopefully we can figure out how to make it work without causing our computer to catch on fire! Jeff
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to guys! Now we can keep tabs on everything your up to (in between phone calls of course). Don't worry Jeff, it really manly to write blogs for your pregnant wife. Welcome to technology :)
Post a Comment